1. What is the best way to contact Royal Transportation Services (RTS)?
The best way to contact RTS is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 215-322-8845.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. In addition, you can always reach 24/7 dispatch by pressing option 9 when calling our office phone number 215-322-8845.
2. What is RTS contact information?
Mailing/Billing address: P.O. Box 540, Warrington, PA 18976
Physical address: 450 Central Avenue, Horsham, PA 19044
Ph: 215 322-8845
Fax: 215 322-8846
3. What are your preferred lanes as a carrier?
Our preferred lanes are:
- PA, NJ to OH, IL, IN (and back)
- PA, NJ to NC, SC, VA (and back)
4. What information should be included in the rate quote request?
For an accurate and quick rate quote please include the following information:
- From and To (city, state, zip code)
- Freight details (number of pallets or total space, commodity, weight)
- Pickup and delivery information (date and time, address, contact person and phone number)
5. How to avoid overweight when shipping Intermodal/Rail?
Please check CSX Freight Diagram and load accordingly.
6. What is your detention fee?
RTS detention fee is $50 per hour.
Other useful information:
- More than 20 pallets is a full truck load or FTL. Less than 20 pallets is less than truckload or LTL
- The maximum weight of the truckload cannot exceed 45 000 lbs